Harris County Long Term Evolution: HCLTE
The mission of the HCLTE program is to build, operate and maintain a self-sustaining Band 14 LTE broadband wireless network dedicated to the use of public safety within Harris County.
How will this help my organization?
- First public safety 4G LTE network dedicated to responders for mission-critical data communications - No more fighting for space on the carrier's networks
- Priority access and capacity for day to day operations and large scale events
- This will augment the existing Land-Mobile Radio systems
- More real-time access to information over a reliable network
- During incident responses as well as daily operation, it will allow better situational awareness for public safety responders
- Data cost savings over commercial carriers for your organization
- Available for use by all Harris County public safety entities Learn More